The ongoing situation regarding Covid 19 is impacting all of us and in this time of uncertainty we want to reassure you that providing care for our clients and pets remains our top priority.
Our Practice remains open for business in Broadford (Portree branch is on reduced opening hours of a Tuesday and Thursday from 10am – 1pm to allow collection of medication and food. The Kyle branch is closed until further notice.
We are no longer taking bookings for routine appointments this includes vaccinations,nail clips and neutering.
We can postpone Booster Vaccinations for up to 3 months after the due date without requiring a restart. During these exceptional times, we ask that you delay the booster until up to a maximum of 3 months after the due date.
Food and medication can be collected from a pre-arranged collection point at the Practice and where required medication can also be posted out.
SAFETY ADVICE FOR ATTENDING OUR SURGERIES:
- If you do have to bring your pet to one of our practices, we will ask you to remain in your car and telephone the practice to let them know you have arrived. Once you have let us know you have arrived, we will send a member of staff to your car to collect your pet.
- If you do have to come into one of our practices, we will only allow one person per pet and we will ask you to remain 2 meters away from staff members.
- We are encouraging card payments rather than cash to help maintain hygiene standards in our Practice
- Please be flexible, over the coming months, we appreciate this may cause you some inconvenience, but hope you understand that in these unprecedented circumstances we are doing everything we can to ensure we can operate to the best of out ability.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND OUR SURGERIES IF:
- You display potential Coronavirus-like symptoms (cough or fever)
- You have been in contact with anyone displaying these symptoms
- Please arrange for a friend or relative to attend on your behalf (without coming into contact with them yourself)
- Call and book a telephone consultation (This is a normal length consultation and the usual fees apply)
- Call and we will make arrangements for a safe drop-off/collection of your pet or safe collection of food/medication
Please follow the NHS advice to help keep yourself and our staff safe we ask that all clients familiarise themselves with the current NHS advice on avoiding catching or spreading covid-19: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Thank you for your support over the coming weeks and months. We will keep in touch with you should the situation change further. please keep an eye on our website.